Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Great Yarns

I finally found the yarn I bought in Utah at my family reunion. I plan on knitting hats with it as it is a self patterning yarn and looks fantastic knitted up. Kind of like doing a puzzle and waiting to see the end result. I would take a pic and post it but my camera is packed away for a trip I have to take for work that will last a week. Hopefully I may have a few started and finished by the time I return. Red Heart Strata: Pogo and Encore Colorspun: Just a color number but it looks like a rainbow with a little bit of black licorice mixed in - yum. I'm going to see if I can find more variegated yarn and white baby yarn and knit or crochet them together fro scarves for a different effect.

Sorry I haven't posted what I received this year. So many slippers with hats and scarves included. One of my new year resolutions is to do a better job of posting as I receive the donations. You are all in my thoughts as I look at the donations and the love that went into every single stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment